Founded by Dr. P. Ramesh Babu, MD, DM, FSCAI, a renowned cardiologist with over 3 decades of experience, we are a leading multispecialty tertiary care chain in Coastal Andhra Pradesh. Started in 1988 with a 6 bed setup, today we are an organization with 4 hospitals and 710 operational beds in the Vijayawada – Guntur – Ongole region, all of which are NABH accredited. We are also accredited by NABL for our laboratories at main centre – Vijayawada and Guntur. With a dedicated team of 80+ full time Consultants, 100+ junior doctors and 1200+ medical staff across multiple specialties we have a wide reach across 5 districts in Coastal AP through a network of over 30 TeleMedicine and OP Outreach centres combined.
All our Consultants work in a multidisciplinary, evidence-based approach to deliver the best in care to each individual, individually. Strong clinical academics help doctors to take on further responsibilities and to deal each case with a multifaceted approach, given the profound knowledge that empowers them; this belief is the founding stone to all our academic initiatives. Our organisation is recognized to provide DNB courses in Cardiology & Neurology, our other academic offerings include, PGDCC Courses, MEM and IGNOU Certification courses for Paramedical Staff.
In this journey of 3 decades we have treated 12,00,000+ patients, conducted ~20,000 CT Surgeries, ~85,000 Cath lab procedures and ~2,000 Primary Percutaneous Coronary Interventions (PPCI). With round the clock services, we are the early adopters of technology with state-of-the-art medical equipment in all 4 hospitals. We have-
- Established the first Cath Lab in Coastal Andhra Pradesh in 1996
- Installed the first and only 256 Slice CT Scanner in Andhra Pradesh in 2011
- Installed the first 3T Whole Body MRI Scanner in Andhra Pradesh in 2015
Our longstanding reputation is poised to continue with strong growth in the future. We have received corporate awards that speak for the innovations introduced by us and the various milestones achieved.
- AHPI Healthcare Excellence Award, 2018
- Platinum Grading in Pharmacie De Qualite’ by Bureau Veritas, 2018
- FICCI Healthcare Excellence Award, 2017
- Asia Hospital Management Award (AHMA), Philippines, 2017
- Gold Certificate of Achievement in SYR-322_402 for Examine Trails in 2011
- Limca Book of Records for Highest Success rate in Heart Surgeries in 1998
In the year 2016 we have entered a strategic partnership with Aster DM Healthcare Ltd a leading multinational healthcare organization based out of Dubai and Kerala. In the year 2018 Ramesh Hospitals has acquired majority stake in Sanghamitra Hospital, Ongole, a 150 bedded multi superspeciality tertiary care centre located on the National Highway 5.