- Experience with Ramesh Hospitals: 6 Years
- Aug 2010 to till date working as a associate professor in Government General Hospital, Guntur, India
- 2006-2009 Worked as a Senior Resident in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupathi,India
- 2005-2006 worked as a Senior Resident in Cardiology at Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad, India
Specialization (any unique procedure/surgeries to highlight)
ASD & VSD Device closures
Procedures/ Surgeries Statistics: Up to 4000 interventions-PTCA, PTMC, PBPV, Pacemaker implantation (single and dual chamber) s, ASD, PDA and VSD devices.
- Participated as a speaker in “The 6th Vietnam Congress Of Congenital and Structural Heart Disease” held on 13th-15th Jan 2016 in Ho chi minh city, Vietnam
- Case Reports Presented in CTO conference at Japan in 2015.
- Speaker in National Conferences, State Conferences and local CMEs.
National & International Articles Published
- Comparative tissue Doppler and catheterization study for assessing left ventricular diastolic dysfunction, Journal of Indian College of Cardiology, Vol-3,93-98. Sept,2013
- Effect of formulation of Emblica Officinalis on biochemical parameters,Bioscan,7(1)27-30,2012.
- Haematological studies of Emblica officinalis formulation ,International journal of medical and health sciences., vol 1,issue 2,29-34, April 2012
Diabetes, Cardiovascular diseases and platelet dysfunction- Cardiology update 2009.
- Life Member for Cardiological Society of India
- International Associate Member of American College of Cardiology
- Associate Fellow Of SCAI
- AHA Instructor for BLS & ACLS
For Device Closure Patna & Ranchi
Clinical Research Experience
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension Phase II a Study role as a Sub Investigator