- M.B.B.S: Siddhartha Medical College 2002- 2008.
- M.D General Medicine: Gandhi medical college2011- 2014 (APPG Rank 2)
- D.M Cardiology: NIZAMS, Hyderabad – 2014- 2017 (NIMSET Rank 2)
- Fellowship Clinical Electrophysiology: Dr Yash Lokhandwala, Holy Family Hospital Mumbai.
- Completed PART 1 MRCP
Have independently done around
- 1000 CAG (including Graft Angio , Peripheral Angio, 4 vessel Angio, through Radial , ulnar Femoral , Brachial both Right & Left ) ,
- 50 primary angioplasty, 200 coronary angioplasties (including Osteal LAD, LMCA –LAD),10 peripheral plasty (SFA),
- 80-100 EPS+RFA(AVNRT,AVRT,WPW,RVOTVT,FASICULARVT, SUMMIT VT, AORTIC CUSPAL VT, Typical Atrial Flutter , Atrial Tachycardia, AV node ablation ),
- 50-70 Dual chamber pacemaker/ ICD,(parahisian pacing)10 CRT ( under assistance) can create subpectoral pocket independently
- 10-15 Septal punctures independently for Left atrial access in concealed pathway ablation
- Percutaneous epicardial ablation access for pathway ablation.
- Can independently manage VT storms medically with Anesthesia support for thoracic epidural.
- I am well trained in Device programming.
Secured 3rd position at JIPMER EP workshop among the 20 young electrophysiology fellows in March 2019 & interested in Academic participation and can take part in daily academic meetings
Hindi, English, Telugu